Join Paul Chek, internationally renowned Holistic Health Practitioner, Success Coach, and trainer of numerous world-class athletes is NOW accessible to you!
ENJOY GREAT SUCCESS WITHOUT LEAVING HOME!
NOW, YOU CAN HAVE ONE OF THE WORLD’S TOP HEALTH & PERFORMANCE COACHES GUIDE YOU TO YOUR DREAM BODY WITHOUT LEAVING HOME! JUST 12 ONE-HOUR COACHING CALLS CAN CHANGE YOUR BODY, YOUR EMOTIONS, YOUR MIND AND YOUR LIFE FOREVER!
For over 24 years Paul Chek has used the very methods shared in his internationally best selling book How To Eat Move & Be Healthy
to help people from all walks of life look, feel and perform better.Now You
can have the quality of coaching normally reserved for the elite.
In this 6-week interactive tele-seminar series, Paul coaches you on using the tried and tested methods in his world-renowned book, How To Eat, Move & Be Healthy!** With just 2 weekly 1 hour calls, you will learn how to apply the same steps, tips and techniques he and his C.H.E.K Practitioners use to help the worlds best athletes, celebrities, models, moms and dads look and feel their best. But that’s not all! Paul’s book is full of testimonials from real people that also used these easy to learn lifestyle principles to overcome diseases (including cancer!) and regain vitality. This truly is a tele-seminar series for everyone!
** Required Reading: How to Eat Move and Be Healthy!
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH YOUR
SUCCESS COACHING NOW!
STEP 1: Get clear on what your dream is! Before you begin this program with Paul Chek, get clear on what you intend to accomplish with him in 6 short weeks. Whatever it is, be it improving athletic performance, overcoming obesity, addiction, disease, or simply looking and feeling your best, write it down! State your goals and dreams in positive affirmation. See and feel yourself complete! Begin and end each day, as well as each meal and movement session with a reaffirmation of your completed dream. Don’t worry this only takes a few seconds to do and it is important! Taking time to clearly define your health and vitality goals is the difference between successfully achieving your intended dreams because you are now taking yourself seriously rather than beginning some other miracle cure type program where you end up frustrated, disillusioned and get nothing!
STEP 2: Order the book, How To Eat, Move & Be Healthy!
now. Upon receiving the book, begin by following the four simple steps in the book to customizing your very own How To Eat, Move & Be Healthy! plan.
Don’t worry about not having time. Paul wrote this book so that people that don’t like to read, people that are short on time, and people that are not in the healthcare profession can easily take advantage of this unique, highly effective health and movement system. The book is not only very well illustrated, each chapter comes with a mind-map,
allowing you to study the key points easily and quickly so that you can begin experiencing the benefits RIGHT AWAY! We will be using the book each coaching call so you can follow along with the key charts and diagrams, as Paul directs you.
STEP 3: Register for the 12 tele-seminar series here
. Each call is one hour long. Paul will review the key coaching points for each call in the first 40 minutes and will answer your questions regarding these coaching points
for the remaining 20 minutes. Each call is recorded
and later posted on-line for your review. This allows you to hear the call on your own time schedule if you can’t make the call live. Paul is also encouraging you to e-mail your questions to him in advance of each call: firstname.lastname@example.org. He will answer email questions in priority order, beginning with the most commonly asked questions so that a maximum number of people get their questions answered each call.
STEP 4: While waiting for the beginning of the tele-seminar series, keep notes and compile questions that arise as you follow the simple 4 step How To Eat, Move & Be Healthy! program.
The How To Eat, Move & Be Healthy! tele-seminar will cover the following key coaching topics:
- Introduction and overview of the How To Eat, Move & Be Healthy! program.
- Food Quality: You are what you eat!
- Paul Explains how to eat right for your metabolic type and how doing so never requires calorie restriction, optimizes your metabolic rate. Once you learn how to eat right, dieting will never be part of your How To Eat, Move & Be Healthy! plan again!
- Is Stress Affecting Your Health?
- Paul covers the basics of the stress mechanisms in the body. After hearing Paul’s explanation of how stress affects your body, he offers simple, effective stress management techniques you can use immediately facilitate achieving your health and vitality dreams.
- Are You Getting to Bed On Time?
- Paul explains the miracle benefits of sleep. Today almost 100% of the world population is sleep deprived yet they run around buying pills and suffering ills that can quickly and easily be remedied with sleep!
- Learn how to effectively use active, passive and total rest in your life.
- You Are When You Eat – Never Cut Calories!
- Paul teaches you the importance of regular eating for optimizing your hormonal, immune and nervous system functions.
- Is Your Digestive System Healthy?
- Paul teaches you simple and effective methods for improving digestion and elimination that make the difference between health and disease!
- You Don’t Have To Tie Yourself In Knots
- Paul teaches you about how stretching correctly can significantly improve your energy levels, strength levels, prevent, and alleviate pain.
- Paul explains his unique concept called “working in”. You will learn why, for many, it is actually dangerous to “work out”. Paul’s work-in exercises (zone exercises) are not only so easy that anyone can do them¾they are highly effective!
- Paul teaches you why your core (abdominal) muscles are so important for optimal health and well being, regardless of weather you are an athlete, housewife, or just want to be the best lover you can be!
- Paul shares his unique, simple system for choosing the right functional exercises for your personal needs.
- Paul teaches you the basics of how to recognize and overcome fungal and parasite infections. Today, about 90% of the world population suffers from both fungal and parasite infections, both of which often cause potentially severe health and performance detriments. Listen as Paul teaches you quick and easy first steps to preventing unwanted health challenges due to infection from unwanted guests!
- Paul overviews the entire How To Eat, Move & Be Healthy! program and gives you special coaching on how to make this program work fast and effectively for you and all those you love!
The How To Eat, Move & Be Healthy!
teleseminar program is Your
chance to look and feel the way you’ve always wanted to. Don’t wait to see your neighbor, friend or co-worker looking and feeling great when it’s YOUR TURN!
Paul Chek’s methods are tried and tested and he’s ready to begin coaching you NOW. Join the ranks of the many that Paul Chek has coached towards the realization of their health and performance dreams. Sign up today
and begin claiming your health and vitality.
If you would like additional support, you will find Paul Chek’s audio/workbook program You Are What You Eat!
an excellent addition to this program. You Are What You Eat!
contains 9 hours of important supplementary audio/workbook instruction that teaches you everything you need to know about food, food packaging, storage, processing and gives numerous immediately applicable tips that are supplementary to Paul’s book How To Eat, Move & Be Healthy! Order it now!
In just a few short minutes reviewing any of Paul Chek’s programs and looking at the body and vitality he maintains as a 46 year old man, you will know for sure that your Coach walks the walk and doesn’t just talk the talk. Paul routinely surprises the professional athletes and teams he consults with his all natural strength, power and well-being. In fact, Paul hasn’t missed a single day of work in his entire professional career of 24 years due to illness! If you’ve been looking for a coach that has what you want¾you’ve found one! So let’s get started now!